2009-01-19

I want to be in Washington


(Left:my friend Devin Hampton working for the Obama campaign)

My friend Devin from college has really risen in the politcal ranks. From the looks of this University of Washington news article, he's planning some portion of the Neighborhood Ball during the inauguration. Good for him!

But how annoying is it that my friend - Bart - gets to go as well. Bart just moved to San Francisco from Atlanta (where he went to Emory Law School) just before the election. At the time he was pretty apolitical with McCain leanings. I made many attempts to get him on the Obama bandwagon - he is a San Franciscan after all. All of these attempts he dismissed - though he did attend our election watching get together.

Well he gets to go. I am so jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment